Wish Upon a Party

Saturday 22 November 2014

Sugar Plum Ballerina



With Christmas fast approaching, I could not help but be inspired by the story of The Nutcracker.  This time each year in my home, the movie Barbie in the Nutcracker is brought out and the twirling begins! What little girls does not dream of being a Sugar Plum Princess. I cannot help but indulge them.




I came across this gorgeous pink and gold brocade fabric in a thrift shop which became the basis of the colour scheme. I sewed the brocade to make these stunning table runners.  I have a personal love of all things polkadot.


I love these beautiful soft lilac ballerina's with their pom pom skirts.  They float so gracefully above the table setting.

Regal touches of gold with the sashes and candelabras.







This ballerina lemonade stand comes as an additional upgrade with the hire of the Sugar Plum table setting...... to make things all the more sweeter.

You can find these items available for hire in Perth, Western Australia at

http://www.wishuponaparty.com.au/#!sugar-plum-princess/c1iyu





No comments:

Post a Comment